Future Places is hiring
por Future Places
Senior Consultant in Place Development and Promotion
Future Places, a global consulting firm based in Barcelona, specialized in creating strategies for the positioning and competitiveness of places and destinations worldwide, is hiring a Senior Consultant in Place Development and Promotion.
Roles and responsibilities:
Future Places’ Senior Consultants play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements from project design and planning to implementation, including client management and relations, project design and planning, project and team management, research and analysis, client and place stakeholder interviews, workshop design and development, strategic recommendations design, and client presentations and final reports creation.
The candidate will provide technical assistance for the definition, development and implementation of strategies and action plans regarding economic and social development and promotion of places and destinations (countries, regions, cities or districts).
Expectations for the job include the following:
- Craft strategic recommendations through a synthesis of multiple data points
- Insure timely completion of client deliverables and begin to cultivate meaningful relationships with client teams
- Manage project, day-to-day client interaction and team
- Lead business development and practice building initiatives
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in place development promotion, marketing, branding and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who has worked for/with public administration, both local and international, and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to public leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious team player with the opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of place branding and promotion consulting.
- Bachelor Degree, strong academic background
- 5 years prior experience in a related fieldand for/with local administrations
- Strong interest in place consulting
- Proven project and institutional client management skills
- Native Catalan, Spanish and highly fluent in English (English-speaking work environment)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Future Places offers:
- Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
- Job type: Permanent / Full time
- Hours: 40h from Monday to Friday / Flextime
- Location: Barcelona / Telecommuting (Travel is a part of many client engagements)
- Start: Immediate
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and reasons for your interest in the position to email@example.com.
We’re eager to work with you!